With a limited number of hard standing pitches available, it is better to book in advance. There is also room in the Rally Field on level grass, electric and water pitches available on a first come first served basis. Large motorhomes and tourers with large awnings also welcome. There are no showers or toilets but there is a laundry room available 24hrs, 200m along the road at our other Holiday Park. You are welcome to use the facilites at Tralee Bay Holidays as guests. Mutiple water points and a waste water point onsite, chemical closet emptying at Croft.
What's Close By?
Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach 400 metres from main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc in the well stocked village shop
- Recycling points
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Summer cafe
- Super forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Hawthorn Cottage Restaurant and Tralee Fish and Chips are both within walking distance
“Came back to this
excellent site 3 times..”
"Came back to this excellent site 3 times over our time touring the Western Isles. Tina and Alan are brilliant hosts, keen to please and want everyone to enjoy their stay. Location is wonderful with the beach across the road and Oban nearby. The site is tranquil, with all you need provided for a motorhome or caravan. Let's hope that it stays the same going forward and doesn't become like the other sites that are already available on the same road, it would be a shame for the site to lose it's uniqueness! Thanks for the great stay and we will be back on our next tour of Scotland."
- Derek and Anita Napper
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban